- "Ablaze and burning up the stage... (SWING!), recreated by the very talented, exciting director/choreographers, Shepard and Worcel,
this gifted duo more than hit the mark of the original Broadway version… World-class entertainment… As good as it gets."
~~ Marsha Wagner, Sanibel/Captiva Islander
- “Year in Review Top Picks: The sassy and flashy DREAMGIRLS could be one of the best musicals Indianapolis has ever seen.”
~~ Editor's Page, NUVO Indianapolis
- "Move over DANCING WITH THE STARS... a standing ovation to director/choreographers Kenny Shepard and Carol Worcel...
Broadway-calibre...a real class act..."
~~ Newszap.com, Mesa, Arizona
- "...the feel-silly hit of the summer (SPAMALOT/BobDIrex)."
~~ Lou Harry, Indianapolis Business Journal's Year End Arts and Entertainment's Best
- "This is a real generation show (SWING!), and a lot of people in this town would probably think it’s the best production they’ve ever seen."
~~ Dan Hagen, News Progress, Sullivan, Illinois
- "Nothing short of spectacular... Shepard and Worcel do a wonderful job of keeping this cast moving at an exhilarating speed...
If you can watch SWING! and not snap your fingers or sway to the rhythm, someone needs to check your pulse..."
~~ Larry Alexander, Intelligencer Journal, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- "Five Stars... Irresistible... Kenny Shepard captured the joyous exuberance of these love children (HAIR/BobDirex), who were in constant motion, utilizing movement that looked spontaneous and random but was, in reality, seamlessly choreographed."
~~ Tom Alvarez, Examiner.com
- “…A well-choreographed show that hit the bulls-eye (ANNIE GET YOUR GUN). Indianapolis should be proud because the
community this calls to mind is the one that’s right off Broadway."
~~ Nick Crews, The Indianapolis Star
- "Brash as brass... Smokin'.... SWING! really soars... Directed by Kenny Shepard, the shows moves briskly and seamlessly...
Enjoy the physical energy and vocal fireworks…"
~~ Drew Sterwald, The New Press, Ft. Myers, Florida
- "Kenny Shepard pulls out all the stops (SWING!), to bring elegant sophistication... Lithe and luscious dancers... You'll sometimes feel
as if these guys should be performing with a net... With all the dance competitions on TV, Americans haven't lost their love for
hoofers, and seeing these dancers paired up, touching and emoting with each other, feels like a luxury..."
~~ Marty Crisp, Sunday News, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- "... a superlative production (SWING!)... The cast executes Kenny Shepard and Carol Worcel's choreography with infectious flair and
spirit, style and panache... Fantastically entertaining. Four Stars."
~~ Chris Curcio KBAQ 89.5, Phoenix, Arizona
- "Choreography (co-choreographer, Carol Worcel) stays true to the original and revival moves of Bob Fosse and Ann Reinking...
CHICAGO razzle dazzles at ATI’s new home."
~~ Lou Harry, Indianapolis Business Journal
- "…Phantasmagorical displays of acrobatic physicality…Shepard and Worcel’s choreography delivers…"
~~ Carl-John X. Veraja, Fort Myers Florida Weekly
- "The choreography, by Kenny Shepard and Carol Worcel, is clever: fitting yet unexpected... funny and beautiful and
touching (VICTOR VICTORIA)."
~~ Hope Baugh, Indy Theatre Habit
- "I was glad we didn’t have an aisle seat or my wife, unable to resist the temptation to join the party, might have to go up
on stage and dance with them…"
~~ John Curtis, Daily Union, Shelbyville, Illinois
- "Everyone, everything is meticulously on mark (SPAMALOT)...One word suffices: superb. Five Stars."
~~ Rita Kohn, NUVO, Indianapolis
- "The music-making and dancing are superb (SWING!)... This slick slice of yesteryear is irresistible..."
~~ Helen Blaker, Juniata News, Pennsylvania
- "The Indy premiere of SPAMALOT is spectacle, pure escapism, a rib-tickler that will leave you wanting more. Go see it. Five Stars."
~~ Tom Alvarez, The Examiner's Top 10 Performing Arts Events of 2013, Indianapolis
- “…full of exuberance, joy, and fun. I saw one youngish gentleman in the audience dancing up and down the aisle during the
curtain call. It may very well happen to you, too."
~~ Carl Lebovitz, Journal Gazette/Times-Courier, Illinois
- “It’s a hit! …A spot-on rendition of the musical THE FULL MONTY. Everything clicks… Another highly recommended show… Stellar!”
~~ Lisa Gauthier, NUVO, Indianapolis